July 27, 2016
V5.2 MR7 release
The following issues have been corrected:
1) Conversion from Word
- There was a problem with text wrapping processing in a table, a part of the table wasn’t outputted.
- There was a problem with the indentation of a table, the output position sometimes shifted.
- There was a problem with the paragraph processing just after the table, one of the table arranged in line wasn’t outputted.
- There was a problem with processing of the table in the column, pages after the table wasn’t outputted.
- An application error occurred because the structure of the document couldn’t be read correctly.
- The space between words became narrower.
- An image in a column wasn’t outputted.
- An image was outputted even if visibility:hidden was specified in Shape.
- Character strings in the table weren’t outputted in the field.
2) Conversion from Excel
- An application error occurred with files that have incomplete information on the cell range.
- The file was printed even if the Control Object (button) was set not to print.
3) Conversion from RTF
- Images overlapped when they were closely arranged.
4) Conversion from PowerPoint
- Chinese characters(GB2312) garbled in the Linux environment.
- The position of the underline of a superscript shifted.
5) Conversion from PDF
- Text overlapped when converting PDF to TIFF.
- A system error occurred when reading PDF.
- Only the one page outputted when converting from multi-TIFF.
- The gray scale image became incorrect when converting from multi-TIFF.
- A blank page was outputted when converting from WMF.
- An application error occurred when converting Excel with chart into PDF.
- PPT conversion to png: black backgrounds on some document images.
- Images in pdf input were output with poor quality.